What is Jody Gidden’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Year of Birth:||1973|
|Country:||United States of America|
Jody Gidden is an American tech entrepreneur who has established himself as a strong entrepreneurial force as the co-founder and CEO of Introhive, one of the most innovative and rapidly expanding B2B accelerator systems.
His journey to success has been marked by challenges, triumphs, and a commitment to being true to himself. He’s also in the spotlight because Lisa Hochstein, a Real Housewives of Miami star, is rumored to be seen with him.
In this article, we’ll explore Jody Gidden’s life, career, and achievements, as well as how he became one of the wealthiest people in America. Join us as we dive into the world of Jody Gidden and discover what makes him such a powerful and inspiring entrepreneur in today’s world.
Jody Glidden – Key Facts
- Jody operated startups effectively through the dot-com bust in 2001 and the 2008 financial crisis.
- Glidden enjoys spending his time in the mountains skiing.
- He’s also a great believer in self-motivation, frequently sharing inspiring tweets on Twitter.
- Jody has one child, Peyton, who was born in 2009.
- Jody was born in Canada and now lives in Florida.
- Jody has over 8.9K followers on Instagram.
Glidden Early Life
Jody Glidden was born in 1973 in Canada. He received his Master’s degree in Management Information Systems from Harvard University and his BBA from the University of New Brunswick.
Jody began his career as a teacher in the software department of a technology college. He began developing software and programming techniques.
Jody Glidden Career
In 1996, he was a product and engineering leader of Scholars.com, which was acquired by CBT Systems a few years later. Glidden started and served as CEO of another business, icGlobal, after leaving CBT Systems.
He later rose to the position of director of SmartForce and then joined Chalk Media as Chief Operational Officer and Chief Technical Officer in 2005. From there, between 2011 and 2012, he began to develop Introhive.
Jody is currently the CEO and founder of Introhive, a relationship analytics leader. It has developed into a SaaS company with tens of millions of dollars in revenue and around 400 employees, as well as more than $135 million in capital.
Jody Glidden Net Worth
According to multiple sources, Jody Glidden’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million. He is the founder and CEO of Introhive founded in 2012 as a solution for businesses wishing to better manage their data. Glidden’s fortune comes from his successful tech career and entrepreneurship.
Introhive is one of the top ten fastest-growing technology businesses. Introhive is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company with annual sales in the tens of millions of dollars. The company has raised over $135 million and is on target to generate $100 million in ARR within two to three years.
|Jody Glidden Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Annual Income:||$10 Million|
|Monthly Income:||$1 Million|
|Source Of Wealth:||Businesses|
|Country:||United States of America|
Jody Glidden Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2023:||$50 Million|
|Net Worth 2022:||$45 Million|
|Net Worth 2021:||$30 Million|
|Net Worth 2020:||$25 Million|
|Net Worth 2019:||$20 Million|
|Net Worth 2018:||$18 Million|
Jody Glidden Highlights
- In 2019, Intorhive has received Deloitte’s Fast 50 and Fast 500 Awards, as well as the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award for Outstanding CRM Innovation.
- Intorhive was named Great Place to Work Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Startups, and Best Workplaces for Youth in 2021.
Jody Glidden – Favorite Quotes
- “Take action with intention. Your choices should propel you forward, not hold you back. Being aware of the difference will liberate you from needless obligation.”
- “People don’t care enough about people. The best networkers in the world are effective because they actually care about the people around them. Wild right?”
Jody Glidden FAQ
How much is Jody Gidden Worth?
Jody Gidden has a net worth of $50 Million.
How old is Jody Gidden?
Jody Gidden is 49 Years Old.
How did Jody Gidden become so wealthy?
Glidden’s fortune has grown from his successful IT career and business.
What did Jody Glidden do before starting Introhive?
Jody worked as the CTO of Chalk before joining Introhive, and prior to joining Chalk, Jody designed and led the software products of two other successful firms and co-founded icGlobal and Scholars.com.
How much money does Jody Gidden earn a month?
Jody Gidden’s estimated monthly revenue is $30 Million.
Who is Jody Gidden dating?
As of 2023, Jody Glidden’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million. Jody may not be a household name yet, but his work in technology with his cloud-based startup Introhive has earned him a lot of money.
Jody’s mother and father were both entrepreneurs who ran their own businesses when he was growing up. Introhive is the fourth company he founded and built, following the successful exits of Chalk Media, icGlobal, and Scholars.com.